Are you starting your blog website? If yes, you must choose the best keyword research tool, isn’t it? Keyword research tool helps you to get the best keyword for your blog.
Keywords are responsible to maintain your SEO rank. Stronger your keyword, more you get traffic and hence top SEO rank.
If you visit the WordPress directory, you will find thousands of keyword research tools. But the long list may confuse you. So for your ease, we have listed 10 best keyword research tools. So go through the list and get the best one for your site.
Let’s get started:
Best keyword Research Tools
Table of Contents
SEMrush is an amazing keyword research tool. The best part about this tool is, it will suggest only 5-10 very specific keywords instead of hundreds. Well, if there are few best options, you can easily select the best one for you. Here you will get a complete SEO suite which will help you to carry out keyword research. If you are using SEMrush, you will get a full picture of everything you need to know.
- Uncover long-tail keywords
- Track and analyze competitor websites
- Create and track your PPC campaigns
- Statistic for Worldwide CPC distribution
- Complete keyword research toolkit
- Create and schedule white-labeled or branded reports
Ahrefs is one of the best keyword research tools available in the market. It provides you a broad keyword report along with unique click metrics. With Ahrefs, you will be able to generate perfect keyword ideas through the search box. The best part is, it allows you to see the content of your competitors so that you can create new pieces of keywords to target your users.
- Accurate keyword score
- Provides 1,000+ keyword suggestions
- Support for 171 countries
- Improve CTR with click metrics
- Comes with extensive SERP overview
- figure out traffic-generating keywords
- 5.1 billion keywords for over 200 countries
Google Keyword Planner
Likewise, Google Keyword Planner is a simple keyword tool which is serving basic features. Despite having few features, it is providing amazing services and is able to get huge attention. If you are going with Google Keyword Planner, you will get data directly from Google. Later, its result will be integrated within AdSense monetization. If you are supposed to run your ads on Google, then this will be the best keyword research tool.
- Top of page bid to locate commercial keywords
- Accurate search volume
- Easy to conduct keyword research
- Spit out a list of related keywords along with simple metrics
- Creates a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords
- Helps you choose competitive bids
Google Trends, one of the free keyword research tools, allows you to enter multiple keywords. The tool will filter your keywords by location, search history, and category. Along with a keyword, it will also generate colorful, interactive graphs that you can play with. Get more dynamic insight into keyword information only with Google Trends.
- Free tool from Google
- Allows you enter multiple keyword
- Filter keywords according to location, search history, and category
- Generates colorful, interactive graphs for keywords
- Finds web interest keywords
- Performs a quick comparison search in Google Trends
- Dedicated support team
If you are searching for the best keyword research tool, then KW finder will be the best option for you. Despite being a new tool, it is able to grow faster and gain a stable place in the market. With its help you will be able to get huge traffic on your site. More traffic mena top SEO rank. It is available in both free and premium one, so get it as per your requirement.
- Unique tool for keyword research
- Easy to navigate user interface
- Allows you to find keywords in any language
- Offers list of powerful keywords
- Precise statistics for keyword competition
- In-depth SERP overview
- Provides filters to refine list of keyword suggestions
Similarly, GrowthBar is an elegant tool to perform keyword analysis directly from a search engine’s results page. If you go at a page level, GrowthBar will display the top organic keywords for your website’s rank. Moreover, it comes with a Keyword Rank Tracker Dashboard that allows you to monitor and chart your SEO performance.
- Comes with keyword rank tracking
- No more ranking difficulty
- Provides long tail keyword suggestions
- Offers exportable keyword data
- Option for On-page word count
- Keyword analysis directly on the search engine’s results page
- Comes with a Keyword Rank Tracker Dashboard
Another amazing cloud-based keyword research tool is Longtail Pro. This is a premium software for keyword research that allows you to find amazing keywords for your sites. It also comes in its “platinum” version where you are getting a really detailed keyword analysis feature. Not only that, here it comes with a competition checker, now you can easily select the right keyword.
- Powerful keyword research tool
- Cloud-based software
- Provides detailed keyword metrics
- Finds long-tail keywords easily
- Attracts convertible organic traffic
- Comes with 2,500+ SERP lookups
If you want to get historically profitable keywords for your site, then you must go with Serpstat. It is an elegant tool to find keywords so that you can get top SEO rank. Serpstat will figure out the value of your keywords using search results and cost-per-click. Also, it helps you to check the relevancy of your webpages and analyze the trends. This is really an amazing tool which is extremely useful for the analysis of keywords.
- Comes with competitor graph feature
- Helps you to find keyword difficulty and keyword trends
- Budget-friendly option on our list
- Provides you a list of historically profitable keywords
- Provide long-tail keywords
- Favorable ranking on SERPs
- Find easy-to-target phrases
Keyword Tool, an online keyword research tool comes with amazing features and techniques. You can use its basic version for free of cost. It is used to generate a list of relevant long-tail keywords suggestions. This is the best tool to find keywords for different search engines like Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store.
- Google Autocomplete
- Totally free
- Supplement your social media marketing with Instagram and Twitter keyword analysis
- Allows you to export results to CSV
- Provides simple UX for beginners
- Useful for keyword data mining
- Offers analysis for multiple search engines
Last but not least, GrowthBar is an SEO Chrome extension which helps you to find the best keyword for your site. When you look at its page level, you will be able to see top organic keywords for your websites. It will be helpful to get top backlinks, top paid keywords, Facebook ads, and word count. Moreover, it comes with a Keyword Rank Tracker Dashboard that allows you to monitor your SEO performance.
- SEO Chrome extension
- Complicated support for search engine optimization
- SEO features are available in a single toolkit
- Performs keyword analysis directly on the search engine’s results page
- Displays the top organic keywords
- Comes with a Keyword Rank Tracker Dashboard
- Monitor and chart your SEO performance
We have listed the 10 best l keyword research tools. All of these are just amazing. With this keyword research tools you will be able to get a top list of keywords for your website. And with the best keywords, you can get top SEO rank. So go through the list and get the best one for your site.
We hope you get this article helpful to you and able to find the best keyword for your blog. If you have any issues related to this article, feel free to contact us. You can send your queries through our comment section. We make sure all of your issues are solved as soon as possible. Keep supporting us and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.