Gutenberg Editor Plugin
Table of Contents
Gutentor is a perfect page building block plugin on WordPress which includes unlimited opportunity to help you design a professional website. This plugin is developed by experts to design a professional website with an innovative way to create blocks and follow the best procedures in how to build, design, and manage the pages and contents.
Gutentor extends Gutenberg editor with a huge collection of beautiful blocks which can also be switched later to create and design amazing web pages with few clicks. This helps users create content even more versatile. It cuts down the limitations of any page builder and gives boundless possibilities such that any individual can build an amazing simple to a complex website. Developers have designed gutentor with all the necessary customization features needed for any possible layout and design of web-page content with Gutenberg editor. It makes designing any type of webpage so simple.
Gutentor is a lightweight plugin, it is highly optimized for operations. For dynamic CSS, both external or internal CSS is introduced for more optimization.
Gutentor’s Advanced Features:
- SEO Optimized
- Speed Optimized
- One-click Demo Templates Library for blocks and ready-made Gutenberg Templates
- Quicker Designing Experience
- Extremely simple and easy to use
- Repeater field to create items inside blocks with drag and drop reorder, edit, delete options
- Highly Customizable options for creative designers
- Comes with Advanced options on each block including HTML Tag, Background, Border, Box-shadow, Margin-Padding, Svg shape divider, and built-in animations
- Includes Block Template module on each block, Single block multiple design template
- Highly responsive
- Advanced Typography Options which includes all available google fonts and systems fonts
- Video background options
- Inline, Internal or External CSS files for dynamic CSS
What makes Gutentor Unique?
Gutentor comes with incredible features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Some of the amazing features of gutentor are:
- SEO friendly and highly responsive
- Helps users create dynamic columns, advanced columns
- Includes Gutentor Elements, Gutentor Modules. Gutentor Posts, Gutentor Terms and Gutentor Widgets
- Comprises 100+ ready-manufactured Templates and Blocks to no cost import
- Comes with a remarkable slider and carousel
- Highly quality support services
- Progressive Page Build Building Gutenberg Blocks Inside Gutentor
Gutentor Blocks can be categorized in 5 different ways:
- Advanced Text
- Google Map
- Advanced List
- Progress Bar
- Simple Text
- Video Popup
- Advanced Columns
- Button Group
- Dynamic Columns
- Icon Group
- Form Wrapper
Gutentor Post (Post types)
- Post (Type)
- Post (Type) Feature
- Advanced Post (Type)
- Post (Type) Carousel
- Post (Type) News Ticker
- Duplex Post (Type)
Gutentor Terms ( Category and Custom Taxonomy)
- Term (Category)
- Term (Category) Feature
- Term (Category) Carousel
- About Widget
- Accordion Widget
- Advanced Columns Widget
- Advanced List Widget
- Author Profile Widget
- Post Widget
- Call to Action Widget
- Content Widget
- Countdown Widget
- Counter Widget
- Featured Widget
- Gallery Widget
- Google Map Widget
- Icon Widget
- Image Widget
- Image Slider Widget
- Notification Widget
- Opening Hours Widget
- Pricing Widget
- Progress Bar Widget
- Restaurant Menu Widget
- Social Links Widget
- Show More Widget
- Tabs Widget
- Team Widget
- Testimonial Widget
- Timeline Widget
- Video Popup Widget
Gutentor provides stunning and advanced Gutenberg blocks for increasing your website at an advanced level.
Check out the details of Gutentor:
Gutentor elements are expected to be used inside the gutentor modules, but they can be used anywhere on an individual’s editor. Gutentor modules are small parts of Gutenberg blocks which come with all set of designing options. By combining the gutentor elements, an individual can move up to the elegant blocks, sections, and full page.
- Advanced Text: Put in text with advanced options.
- Button: Evoke visitors to take action with attractive buttons.
- Counter: Put on an animated number to display the counter number
- Divider: Graphically distinguish sections with divider using SVG shape or border.
- Google Map: Present a Google Map on your website with Google Map API.
- Icon: Put in an icon to symbolize the text.
- Image: Add an image to create extra value on the content.
- Advanced List: Display the paragraphs in tabbed styles.
- Pricing: Insert the pricing to exhibit the price of the product.
- Progress Bar: Display the progress of the work in an animated form.
- Rating: Insert the rating element to represent the rating from 1-5 stars.
- Simple Text: Insert text with minimal but adequate options.
- Video Popup: Insert video on your site.
Gutentor modules are designed in a way that an individual can construct a more complex structure on their webpage conveniently. Most of the gutentor modules are made up of gutentor elements or are used as a container for gutentor elements.
- Advanced Columns: Put on advanced columns to create customizable columns within the page.
- Button Group: Place button group and add unlimited button
- Carousel: Add on carousel column and add element inside the columns.
- Container/Cover: Insert the whole block of a single container on the page.
- Dynamic Columns: Creating columns on the editor is never been more convenient before, insert dynamic columns to insert unlimited columns with advanced options.
- Slider: Comes with the most advanced and awesome Slider. Insert slider with modern options and add any elements within the slide like text, image, button, video, and all gutentor elements.
- Accordion: Accordion Module enables you to design Accordion ( Collapse ) Items and pin any Gutentor Elements on Accordion Body. Accordion Panel ( Heading ) is made with Texts and Icons with various design options. Create beautiful FAQ, Accordion, and collapsible items using Accordion Module.
- Tabs: Helps you create beautiful and advanced tabs and add any Gutentor Element in the Tab Body. Tab Title is created using Texts and Icons with various design options. You can design both vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Icon Group: Put on multiple icons in the Icon Group and create beautiful social profile links and icon designs using icons.
- Form Wrapper: Form Wrapper is specially developed to use Contact Form shortcode. You can design Form Input Field, Text Area, and Button according to your need.
- Gallery: Advanced gallery block which enables you to add any Gutentor Elements as gallery content. The Module Gallery Block also enables customizing the popup content as image and video.
- Filter: Filter block consists of module gallery all features with added primary/secondary filters items and searches filter. Filter block utilize Module Gallery block as an inner block.
- Quote (New): Quote is the collection of elements that create an incredible quote design.
- Table of Contents (New): Table of Contents(TOC) enables to access large contents of post/page including all the headings
Gutentor Post (Post Types)
The Gutentor posts category is a troupe of blocks related to WordPress post types and posts. It is developed in such a way that an individual can create almost every possible design from post types and post absolutely for free.
- Best to create Blog, Magazine sites, and news
- Ideal to create WooCommerce Shop, your Online Store
- Perfect to design Easy Digital Downloads Store
- Create any Post Type related Design or Post
Term (Category): Same as Post (Type) block but in Term (Category) you can customize any term with a captivating design.
Term (Category) Feature: – 38 unique and amazing templates to display your Category and Term similar to Post (Type) Feature. Very useful to Blog, Magazine, and E-commerce sites.
Term (Category) Carousel: – Term (Category) Carousel Block Uses Term (Category) as an inner block. An individual will find almost every option to design your Term (Category) Carousel.
Gutentor widgets are referred to as independent blocks, a convenient way to create your site sections and blocks. Gutentor widgets consist of already predefined elements.
- About Widget: Gutentor’s About block allows you to add titles, photos, descriptions, and buttons to design the about section of your web page. An individual can choose the About Block design from 3 preset Templates. Each element has its options for colour, margin padding, typography, border, and other necessary options.
- Accordion Widget: It is designed to have foldable rows to hide or open any content on the page. It is used for FAQs and other informative messages.
- Advanced List Widget: The Advanced List Block represents a list of items with a default HTML list, icon, or image with columns and other advanced options.
- Author Profile Widget: This block has been built mainly for displaying the detailed description of certain authors.
- Post Widget: The Post block showcases collection of posts with different settings related to post items.
- Call to Action Widget: With this block, users can set a beautiful form to make your website interactive and share information between the company and visitors.
- Content Widget: Content Block is used to preset plain title, content, and button without image and icon.
- Countdown Widget: This block is handy for setting a countdown feature on your website. It is especially helpful for any event show-related website.
- Counter Widget: Counter Block speaks for the facts and figures related to any product, item, or product with cool animation, features, and many more fascinated templates.
- Featured Widget: The Featured block showcases a large section with a photo, title, description, and button. Mostly, it is used in the header part of the site.
- Gallery Widget: The Gallery Block enables a user to create a captivating gallery of images with a caption to showcase images of portfolio, services, or products.
- Google Map Widget: Google Map Block eases users to display the location of an organization, company, or any place. You can let visitors know where your company is exactly located.
- Icon Widget: Icon Block is used to represent any icon of any sort of item on your website.
- Image Widget: The Image Block is used to display information with an image in a standard and unique way. You can also add a title, description, and button along with the image.
- Image Slider Widget: The Image Slider Block shows an adorable slider with an image, title, description, and a button that can be reformed by available features and functionalities.
- Notification Widget: The Notification Block displays different types of notification like Success, Error, Warning, or Information notification with various options.
- Opening Hours Widget: The Opening Hours Block explains the information related to the opening schedule of any organization or any place.
- Pricing Widget: The Pricing Block represents the pricing details of any item on your website. It can be anything including products or services.
- Progress Bar Widget: The progress bar block is designed to allow the user to create a customizable bar and/or circle progress counter to represent percentage values.
- Restaurant Menu Widget: The Restaurant Menu Block is designed particularly for users building websites in restaurants or cafes. It is used for preparing online menus.
- Social Links Widget: The Social Links Block allows you to display the social networks page on a website with different templates and several features.
- Show More Widget: The Show More Block helps the user to display certain excerpts or less text of the content and after clicking the show more button then it will display the full content.
- Tabs Widget: The Tabs Block facilitates users to display content in a fully tabbed UX which contains titles, descriptions, and buttons with many templates.
- Team Widget: With the Team Block users can create an attractive and experienced team section where they can represent the team members of their company professionally.
- Testimonial Widget: The Testimonial Block is used to display the feedback or quotation given by your user which helps site visitors to trust in your product, services.
- Timeline Widget: The Timeline Block is one of the most significant blocks builds for your website. It’s used to represent the user’s information or events in chronological order with various styles.
- Video Popup Widget: The Video Popup Block showcases video from YouTube, Vimeo link or custom uploaded a video in popup mode with several styles. Advanced video control options are available.
Gutentor is a perfect plugin for creating an incredible website. It comes with all the necessary features. Also, it’s pretty convenient to use and, an individual can use it just as simple as a matter of a few clicks and drag and drop.